- This event has passed.
November 4 @ 7:00 pm
- November 4
- Books & Books in Coral Gables
265 Aragon Ave
Coral Gables, FL 33134 United States
Are you ready to open up to new levels of self-trust and self-love, to get where you want to go?
You vowed to speak up at work, and then sat silent in the meeting yet again.
You told yourself “this time the diet is going to stick,” only to watch the scale inching up.
You felt that something just wasn’t right about someone that—until you learned the hard way that your instincts were right.
“Every time you bite your tongue,” teaches Kelley Kosow, “you swallow your integrity.”
Before Kelley Kosow was a renowned life coach and CEO, she constantly second-guessed herself, let her “to-do” lists and others steer her dreams and passions, and played it “small and safe.”
Inspired by the groundbreaking principles of her renowned mentor Debbie Ford, who hand-picked Kelley to be her successor, The Integrity Advantage is Kelley’s step-by-step guide for facing the fear, shame, and false beliefs that cause us to lose our way.
Through life-changing insights, true stories, and proven strategies, this book will show you how to live on your own terms—according to you—from the inside out.
Join this transformational leader and motivational speaker to learn how to:
• Connect with your inner truth and keep it growing stronger day by day
• Level up your self-love and self-trust to get where you want to go
• Embrace the totality of who you are
• Turn the tide on mediocrity
• Break free of the “gravitational pull” of your past
• Get fearless and excited about moving outside of your comfort zone
• Stop living from your “to-do” list and start living from your “bucket” list
• Become the person you want to be
Every day, we make promises to ourselves, and then we break them. But it doesn’t have to be that way. If you’re ready to stop fighting with yourself, start trusting your deeper wisdom, and return to wholeness, this is the book for you.
About the Author:
KELLEY KOSOW is a Master Integrative Coach, program and workshop leader, and CEO of The Ford Institute, a personal development organization that has helped tens of thousands worldwide. For more, visit kelleykosow.com.