- This event has passed.
June 24 @ 7:00 pm
Virtual Author Series: Megha Majumdar and Lauren Groff
Books & Books & Miami Book Fair presents…
“AN EVENING WITH MEGHA MAJUMDAR AND LAUREN GROFF”
Free with Registration On CROWDCAST
About the Moderator:
LAUREN GROFF is the New York Times bestselling author of two novels, The Monsters of Templeton, Arcadia, Fates and Furies and Florida, as well as the celebrated short-story collection Delicate Edible Birds. She graduated from Amherst College and has an MFA in fiction from the University of Wisconsin Madison. Her work has appeared in a number of magazines, including The New Yorker, Harper’s, and The Atlantic, and in several of the annual The Best American Short Stories anthologies. Groff’s fiction has won the Paul Bowles Prize for Fiction, the Medici Book Club Prize, the PEN/O. Henry Award, and the Pushcart Prize, and has been shortlisted for the Orange Prize for New Writers and a finalist for the L.A. Times Book Prize.
HOW TO WATCH A VIRTUAL EVENT ON CROWDCAST
- You will need either a computer, a smartphone, or a tablet.
- Crowdcast is a website that you can access with any web browser. You can use Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Edge as your web browser.
- When you access the Crowdcast link for this event, please just enter your email and create a Crowdcast account. That’s it. That’s all you need to do.
- Once your account is created, you will be brought to the event’s landing page. The timer on the screen shows you when the event is scheduled to begin.
- Just log in using your email address on the date and time specified.
- During the event, you can ask questions in the “Ask A Question” box at the bottom of the screen.
- You can also vote for other questions that you would most like to see answered using the up and down arrows to the left of each question.
- You’ll be able to see the author onscreen, but the author, moderator, and Books & Books staff member cannot see you.